Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello Readers.

As you can see, I've changed my blog layout.
I'm trying hard to update frequently & maybe change the layout once a month.
So that the blog wouldn't be dull & dead(:

What I've been doing so far?
O-N-L-I-N-E S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G.
Yeaaa, online shopping.
Maybe you guys don't know but I'm a shopaholic.
You give me kaching and i'll shop till I drop.
Since the hols have started, I told Mama to give $200 to us..
For that whole month we'll spend that $200 without the need to ask money from Mama.
Good idea huh? Hehee

What have I shopped/looked out for?
-Vintage tees.
And I've discovered that doing Online Shopping is better..
In a sense that you save more money than as before..
Really, no joke.

The last time I spent on a vintage dress was $90.
But it can just cost you about $80/$70> online.
Before Ma screams about the stuffs I'm gonna buy..
I better explain about what I've found out.
& I've found out the best site to do OnlineShopping.
HEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE.

___________

Can anyone bring me out on a date ?
I'm rotting home & have nothing to do . -Dramatic
Bye Readers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home