Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Morning morning post.


Good Morning Readers (:


Happy to say that there isn't school today.
Why? Frankly, I don't really know . Heh heh

Faful, Firdaus, Papa I are currently at home.
Mama had to go to school, so yeaaaa..
I've been totally bored at home for the past few days.
Its like there's nothing better to do no more.

Oh yea, I'll be baby sitting Fakhrul for a month.
Starting from the 15th Nov .
Mama will be charging $5 a day.
So, yea. A month, 30days = $150 !
YEAAA, MAYNE !

So after getting the kaching, I can shop till I drop !
Heh, thanks Ma (:

Well, I'm still waiting for MY GUITAR .
I've told Mama & Papa about it, but I still hadn't get it yet.
If Pa, is not going to sponsor me one, I'm going to buy it myself then.
Heh Heh Heh. (:
*Cheeky smile*

I'll try to do something interesting if there's any.
Then maybe I could blog about it.

BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home