Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PFFT.

Hey!
Ohmygoshies.
Can you believe it?
Its TOMORROW, T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W I tell you.
In less than 24hrs, I will receive the cert which indicates whether I stay or go.
I really hope that Papa will be able to come..
So at least I know that when I come running like mad to show ya'll my cert..
My Papa is there..
I will really be glad if Ma & Pa comes cause they are busy tmrw..
And maybe they'll come though they are busy.
Get me ? -.-

_________


Oh, you know what, I had this crazyyy dream.
The whole clan of 25 was there ! No joke...
And then this thing happened, to me ..
And everyone went like 'awwwwwww' .
It makes no sense niway & further more, its just a dream (:

_________


I was watching The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Andand.. ChrisBrown was there ! Woooooooo.
I don't know why but through out the show, I had butterflies in my stomach.
I used to be starstruck by CB when I was 9..
And now, I'm getting this funnay feeling bck again.
Hehehe.
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home