Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick post

Hey Readers.

I'm totally sick right now. PFFT.
I've been coughing, i have a nose block and I feel feverish.
Mama told me that since I'm sick, I shouldn't go out with the clan tomorrow.
Urgh.. But the clan are my pills.. My girlfriends are my chill pills !
But I'm suree Mama wouldn't mind me goingg.

This coughing & nose block is really getting on my nerves.
Its sickening being sick.

I was told to do this survey.
I might as well just do it since I have nothing better to do.

1.What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
- "Sorry, tk call fana smlm. Fana nk ape?"

2. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Take a bow-Rihanna.

3. Have you been messaging anyone? Who?
-Nopee. My prepaid got burned upp. -diedd.

4. Who was the last person to message you?
- My Cookie.

5. What time did you go to bed last night?
- 12am.

6. Are you currently happy?
- Nopee. I'm sick & i'm not happy about it.

7. When was the last time you cried?
- I can't recall really.

8. Who gives you the best advice?
- Mama, girlfriends, friends.

9. Do you eat whipped cream straight?
- Hah, yeahh.

10. Who did you talk on the phone with last?
- No one.

11. Is anything bugging you right now?
- Yupp. This nose block is really bugging me.

12. What was the last thing to make you laugh?
- I can't recall.

13. Does anything hurt on your body?
- Yupp. This coughing & nose block is hurting me.

14. Who is the last person you missed a call from?
- My Sunshine, Huda.

15. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- Duhh.

16. What annoys you most in a person?
- When he irritates/annoys you.

17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- I'm not sure.

18. Have you ever done cocaine?
- Do you even think i'd go for cocain.

19. What is the color of your room?
- Peach-yellow-ish in clr.

20. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
- Nahh, I'll end up in jail with no money by then.

21. Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap?"
- Yeaa its truee.

22. Who was the last person to lay in your bed besides yourself?
- My younger brother, Fakhrul.

23. Who was the last person to hug you?
- Fakhrul.

24. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
- I don't know.

25. Do you have a life?
- Don't I have a life?

26. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
- Nope.

27. Do you own an iPod?
- Urgh.. no.

28. What is the reason behind your blog song?
- I don't have one cause I'm lazy to find one.

29. Who was the last person you saw in person?
- A lot. But the only person I see now will have to be Fakhrul.

30. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
- I'm really a fan of MJ, so I'm uncertain of what songs he has.

31. Last time you smiled?
- Yesterday.

32. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
- Do I even look like I live in Mexico?

33. Have you changed this year?
- I guess..

34. What are you listening to right now?
- I'm not listening to anything.

35. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
- Nope.

36. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed??!?
- Open. DUHHHHH.

37. Is there a quote you live by?
- ???!! Idk.

38. Do you want someone you can't have?
- I really don't know, very uncertain about it.

39. Have you ever played an instrument?
- Yupp.

40. Whats the worst idea you've had this week?
- Goshiess. A lot!

41. What were you doing last night at 11?
- Watvhing Rugrats!

42. Are you happy with your love life right now?
- I'm not in one.

43. What song describes your love life?
- Read my answer above. -.-

44. Do you like back the person who likes you?
- It's complicated.

45. Who always makes you laugh?
- Family & the clan.

46. Do you speak any other languages?
- Uh huh..

47.Are you a blonde?
- Na uhh.

48. What's your middle name?
- Not applicable;

49. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Going out to the beack to meet the clan.

50. What did you do yesterday ?
- Went to kak Ogy's house.

Ahhh, shit.
Bye Readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home