Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yesterday, 15th Nov 08.

Hey Readers!

Yesterday was a exciting, memorable day.


I enjoyed the Chocolate Fountain though it didn't work -.-
Still, the food that was prepared for us were splendidly delicious.
Some had problems putting up the banner(not really one).
I pitied them and decided to make their work easier by....
Just writing the one word on a piece of paper . Ha ha ;P
At least I was kinda creative. He he




One more thing.
For my Lovely Atikah Fadil this goes out to you.


I want you to know that I am & will always be here for you.
Whatever happens I want you to know that you'll have a shoulder to lie on.
Don't treat as if the world has fallen apart just because of one thing.
Don't keep stuffs to yourself cause it won't make you feel any better.
Cause you know that I'll lend you my ear.
I am always here for you NO MATTER WHAT.
Don't hesitate to share anything and you don't add any burden on me.
I am always here to help and hey, what are friends for.
Love you and chillax, don't cry no more, life's great (:

Bye Readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home