Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello Readers.
Sorry for the lack of updates.
I've been out of the house most of the time & back late at night.
I miss A LOT of people. Seriously..
To those who txted me hardcore, sent me msges saying that u miss me.
THANK YOU!

(in no specific order)

I Miss Khaliesa TruckLoads!
I Miss Huda Truckloads!
I Miss NurLily Farhana Truckloads!
I Miss Syaza Truckloads!
I Miss Atikah Fad Truckloads!
I Miss Sabrina TruckLoads!
I Miss Nurul J TruckLoads!
I Miss Kak Chippy TruckLoads!
I Miss Hidayah TruckLoads!
I Miss Bazli TruckLoads!
I Miss Farishah Syg TruckLoads! ^^D:

Those names I forgot, smiles(:
Gee, I miss my friends so much till I have dreams abt them each day.
Well, I was slow , so I realized that bowling was cancelled yesterday.
I don't know why, but it was cancelled..
But the day before, I went bowling with the Fam & Cikgu.
The made it up to me cause we didn't go bowling the other day.
Tacky, I know.
Okey Dokey.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home