Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello.

Today is S1 posting cum the release of the N Level Results..
I was awaken by Mama, she went: FANA! YOU GOT GREENRIDGE!
I was like: Huh!? And sprung out of bed...

Goshies, this have been happening for like.. lotsa times.
No. 1.. Papa
Papa: FANA BANGUN! IT'S 11 ALREADY & YOU'RE NT AWAKE!
I: Uh ya okay, *goes bck to sleep*

No. 2.. Fakhrul
Fakhrul: KAKAK BANGUN! ALYPH!!! SLEEEEEQ! SLEEEEEQAAA! SLEEEEQEEE! SLEEEEEQ!
I : *Jumps out of bed* *Starts reading article*

& then Mama...
You guys are sooooo nice(:

About 2 hours later, Huda called..
Actually the gfs: Huda, Kid, Syaza, Tickers & Sab.
The we undr Huda's block, just came bck from school..
So, all my girls are going to different schools..
EXCEPT.. SYAZA & I!
Yippiee.. At least I have a girlfriend with me..
We'll be best Greenridege Buddies uh Syaza! Hehehe
And with Farhan, yeaa. The guy who teased me cause I got a point below his.
Lozer Much. -.-

Well, Kak Fira called me just now.. Asked me what sch I got in..
She's sucha sweetheart! No doubt at all mayneeeeeee!
I'll post the pictures taken today & where we went..
Now Bazli's at my home & I'll spent my time with the darlingg.

Alyph & Syarif are leaving for Kuantan today.
Be safe, Have fun & We'll be counting the days till you dudes get back!
Much Love & Support!

Okay Best!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home