Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hey.

Gosh, I feel so pissed.
This girl(wouldn't mention name), is really getting into my nerves.
Why can't these people understand!?
I don't have a boyfriend and he doesn't have a girlfriend.
He doesn't have a girlfriend & I don't have a boyfriend.
He is my friend and I am his friend.
I am his friend & he is my friend.
WE BOTH ARE JUST FRIENDS.

Its getting really hard to just answer a simple question.

I don't want to be the person that'll be accused of doing something I didn't do wrong. If you like him so much, just go ahead & tell him. I don't want them to be coming to me and ask me weird & stupid questions. I don't want to be the middle person cause it'll just ruin my reputation. No really. Cause once you think bad about me, people around you would feel the same. And you know what, i didn't do anything wrong. You don't have to threaten me. You don't have to ask him whether he his attached to me or not. If you really have feelings for him, I really don't mind. I'll try hard to avoid him if you want to. Though I find it kinda stupid to avoid him when we are friends. You know what, lets put a stop to it. You can have him all you want and I won't say anything. Cause whatever it is, I'm still a friend for now. I'm sick of getting threaten by people. Whoever, your cousin , you? Stop your little act cause it ain't making things any better.
As long as you get what you want & you're happy I'll still be me.

I'm pushing this aside cause I have a life to live.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home