Thursday, February 19, 2009

60, Confused.

Today sch was umm.. weird.
I traded my sweet with Mr. Tinggi & he had his hand..
TskTskTsk. Haha.

I got my phone confiscated twice.
Yesterday by Ms. Chw during Eng & today by Cikgu during MT.
Thank God, I got it back..
Just have to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Insyallah.
__

Today after sch met Alng(nt his real name)..
Then ya lah, bad habit comes back. Haiiyoo..
I don't feel like posting about what happen when I was out with him.
Why? Cause bitches will read & then spread it & just create fucking rumours.
I don't want that to happen lah. So, just shut up(:

__

A question that has been literally stuck in my head.
WHY don't people understand?
Just because I'm a girl, can't I befriend guys?
Just because I hang out with a guy, does it mean he's my boyfriend?
Just because I have guy friends, does it mean i don't have any girlfriends?
Just because I have guy friends, does it mean that I flirt with em??
Why do they make me feel so wrong when I hang out with them?
Why do they think negative about it?

Franky, I don't understand why..
Everytime, it happens to me & people just don't get it..
Though they know yet they wanna make a fuss about it.
Truthfully, Im kinda upset about the fact cause people make me feel so wrong somehow..
& then I ask, "Are they right?"
Still, I don't understand why..
Thats why, I don't wanna talk about the time I spent with Alng just now.
You know what, I'm pissed about people talking bull.
& yea, say whatever you people like cause I'm livin' my life.
I know where I stand & I know how to take care of myself.
Nothing's gonna stop me from not being friends with my guyfriends no more.
*Smile.

___

Whatever lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Oh thank you A LOT to Pak Cik & Mak Cik for making me feel at home(:
I know that you don't know me that well but..
Goshh.. Nice people:D

Oh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home