Wednesday, March 18, 2009

80, Whtevr Biatch.

ZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I went to school today & today went okay & not okay..
Whtevr & I do not careeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Fuckszx, Biatch!

Sry, but this is where I express myself right? ^^ (:

I miss our dudes, Lyph & Rif ):
Lyph asked me whether I was going for the 7th March event.
Then, I told him I'll see about it.
Rif asked whether I was going to the 14th March event.
Then, I told him I'll see abt it.
Kak Ji asked whether I was gonna drop by for Live & Loaded.
Then, I told her that I'll meet her there if I'm going.
BUT, I ended up going to none. ):

I have been YouTube-ing a lot & of course I went thru vids of our very own dudes. So sad seyh. Should have gone! Boohoooooooo! Insyallah, I'll be going to the next event. We shall cam whore again! Haha. Love (:

A bit of promo:
.
PLEASE, DO CATCH SLEEQ ON LIVE & LOADED TOMORROW, THURSDAY, AT CHANNEL 5, FROM 11PM. THEY WILL BE SINGING 2 OF THEIR NEW SONGS FROM THEIR ALBUM(CLASSIQ), THAT WILL BE OUT PRETTY SOON, TITLED MOVEISTAR & I-DO-NOT-KNOW-WHAT-THE-OTHR-SONG-IS(lol, forgot-.-).
.
CUN SAJA HAS DROPPED FROM #2 TO THE #4 SPOT IN RIA
CHARTZ! I'M SURE WE CAN MAKE IT #1 RIGHT? START VOTING, GET YOUR FINGERS BUSY! PLEASE, DO REQUEST FOR CUN SAJA! OUR DUDES WILL BE ABSOLUTELY PLEASE WITH IT & HEY, LETS MAKE IT #1 BY SHOWING HOW MUCH WE LOVE & SUPPORT EM'!
.
CATCH THEM, LISTEN TO THEM, SPREAD THE LOVE & SUPPORT!
GET YOUR FINGERS BUSY!
.
Visit http://www.ria.sg/ to see how you could vote .
You can vote online too(:
.
xoxo.
Fana !(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home