Monday, March 23, 2009

83, *smiles.

Thank
You
For
The
Endless
Caring.


Thank you for the v. sweet & nice message.
Don't be sad kay. (:
I'll be there with you in 2 wks time.
We'll count it down together & will make it fast alright.
Love(:

&& MY MR GRK!
WAZZUPSZXSZ! Hahahaa !
He was the one that truly made me smile though I'm in this condition.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you(:
I miss you & I really hope we'll meet soon.

& then..
NABILAH SAYANG!
Amachiam!?! Haha.
I called her just now & we crapped for like an hour. Geez.
We talked about a lot of stuffs actually..
She said that Shafiq said this: Boring eh Fana tkde.
Aw. Even after our minor fight, I do miss him ):
Kate abang ngan adeq, beyh fight. We shall meet in 2 wks time alright.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home