Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heyho Readers!

I'm suppose to be at Live & Loaded, supporting the localszx, supporting our dearest dudes, Sleeq while admiring Utt but sadly, not. Why? Cause Mama didn't allow me last minute & I don't know why. Maybe because it's a pay back for coming home at 12, the last time she allowed me to go for such gigs/events. Heh^^

Kak Zara went for Live & Loaded last week & since she dropped by yesterday, she rubbed it in my face. She was like, " I got to meet Utt! I took a pic with him!" Fuckszxs lah Kak! Haha, jokejoke. But it is true, that Utt is much much more better looking & sexay in person(the reason why I really wanted to go today). Hehe. Oh shaddup alright, I didn't get to go ): BOOOOOO!

I finished reading my Eng Novel & I have started on my Malay Novel. 10 chapters in 2 days.. How does that sound? *pats on back(: This Mly Novel I'm currently reading was Mama's favourite when she was like in Sec Sch. & now, it shall be mine. I have to say that it's a really exciting book. It's like about what teenagers go through & how they deal with it, by either following what's right or what they think is right for them.. Shall continue reading !

I now shall finish up the surveys I owe from Anngy & Kak Zara
Survey 1 from Anngy:
Rules:
Answer all questions truthfully and remember, this is a love survey. So anything that has to do with family does not count. Then, pick another 8 people to finish this survey.

Why don't you date your ex?
Hmm.. Maybe cause they don't ask me out ?
Interested in anyone?
HAH.
Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Uhuh .
Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Like DUH!
Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
I guess not.
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Umm..
Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Yea, I guess.
Do you regret going out with any of your ex's?
Let me see...
Are your parents religious?
Yes.
How many pictures are currently stored on your digital camera?
Jeez, like a lot!
Did anything surprising happen today?
Nahh..
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Oh shut up.
What exactly are you wearing now?
SAAA Athletics Tee & B Pants.
Who was the last person that text messaged you?
Zul.
How often do you listen to music?
Most of the time.
What's the last thing that bothered you?
Mama sweeping my stuffs.
Name a friend who has the same cell phone provider as you?
Umairah.
Did you run anywhere today?
Nope.
Have you held hands with somebody in the past week?
(:
Do you think you're approachable?
Not really, but yea, at times.
Has someone ever told you they were in love with you and meant it?
You can't really tell whether they really mean it. Well..
Did the last person you made out with have tattoos?
Nope.
What color was the last thing you drank out of?
Red.
When you get dressed do you put your top or bottoms on first?
Bottoms.
Do you text over 1000 texts a month?
Depends, really.
What does your last text say?
Are there any extra classes?
Who would you want to be tied to for twenty four hours?
-Zomg. That's weird.
Funniest person you know?
Chris Rock! Who doesn't know him!?
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Growl like a dog cause Papa woke me up when I was still sleepy-.-
Why aren't you in bed?
Umm.. Cause I don't want to?
How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
I have no idea.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward definitely ! So I can meet Mr Grk & NG !
What are your initials?
Hmmm......
Do you have good eyesight?
Yupp.
What do you think about the last person you kissed?
Oh Jeez.
Are you texting anyone?
Not at all.
Has someone told you that they liked/loved you in the past week?
Maybe, maybe not.
To whom did you last give the finger to?
It has been long, I refrain myself from doing so.
If you won a lot money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
Umm.. Is this part of the Love Survey?
If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Who wouldn't ?
Are you good at giving directions?
Hah!
How late did you stay up last night?
12.30.
Do you smoke weed all day?
Nahhh.
Could you go a month without cursing?
Nope ! Hehe.
You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life besides water, what is it?
This question actually made me laugh. What the hell does this question even has to do anything with the word Love? People are out of ideas nowadays.

Survey 2 from Kak Zara:
-Zomg. I cannot find the survey. HAHA! Sry Kak. Lol.

Argh. I have to be in school tomorrow.
I'm not able to msg NG but I really hope to see him when I'm on my way there. I miss you very bad & I know you know that I know. Well, I guess.. The truth hurts at times, but I don't care & yes, I don't give a damn about it. Whatever happens, we're together alright? Love(:

I'm B-O-R-E-D.
Yezzar.
xoxo.
Fana! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home