Thursday, April 9, 2009

94, Tears Welled Up.

Our little talk the other day will be unforgettable. I realised how much you trusted me. I am so sorry about the incident you faced. I have never discourage you not to go for it. Even though I was keeping my own and still trying to burn it alive, I never wanted you to change your mind. The things you said were so meaningful yet that someone sees nothing in you. I may not be as worthy as it but I have never pushed you aside. I never wanted to tell you cause I knew how much it'll change and all those times we had, you'll forget. Your words were so priceless, it made an impact on me. But now I see the truth, no one will ever have the same feeling as you.

I wondered, why should I make someone else be satisfied and happy when I do not do it to myself? But then, I realised that it'll never happen to you. The first time I talked to you, I knew you were different. You were not like any other. But when I figured out the truth, I stayed still and played along with you. You were the pillar of my strength and you still are. I'll treasure you and I shall never forget. I just cannot bare seeing you sad, cause it makes me sad. And then I realise that I'm lost myself. I cannot imagine my life without you around. I appreciate your company but I'm just afraid to tell the truth.

You're priceless but it seems that we have to keep it the same way and nothing will change. I may not be as important in your life but knowing that there's a slight of me in you, it really means a lot to me. I may not have the bravery and guts to spill it all out but I just don't want things to change. And I know you don't feel about it the same way. Still, I keep the fire alive.


When you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
-MC, Hero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home