Friday, May 15, 2009

104, Our first and last..

Morning Readers!

Im yours~

Surprisingly, I woke up at 7.30am and until now, I don't seem to be able to sleep back. Since everyone is still asleep and I have nothing to do, I shall post.

Well, I planned to put my mind at ease and not to stress myself studying this three days. I guess, I deserve a break from all the stuffs that I have got too caught up and emotional with. I had kinda a hard time trying to refrain myself from thinking about it and to start focusing on what I was suppose to do. After doing some reflections, I only realised that I was just being too emotional about it. But, it's all good now. 
As said, we are going to make the best out of this year right, love? 

On the other hand, I wanted to do some shopping this three days but Mama doesn't seem to approve to that. See, I am saving money and have saved money to buy a new phone and I am hoping to get it by the end of this month or in June. Due to that, I don't really have the money to do shopping. Yea sure, $300 is enough to shop till you drop. But, I've saved that to buy a new phone right? I guess, I find it hard when you're getting older, you become much more independent. I find it hard to ask Ma to buy me clothes now. Y'know like ask her for money to buy this and that, cause I have started saving ya see. But, I shall shop all I want after I've bought my new phone. Yippieeee!   Shopping is just so tempting.

Hmm.. Love and I have been good this days. Still, I miss the late night calls. You know, I know, you're busy. Furthermore, this year is the most important year for you. I understand that and I am always going to be right there for you when you fall. It might have been hard but like what I've told you before, focus on what you have to do and definitely family first right. When you feel like you have to push me & you aside for awhile, I wouldn't mind. You know you have to do well and I want you to do well. We had so many things thought out, so many things that we've planned for each other and I don't want anything to get in our way cause we will go through all hardships together. The good and bad, we'll make it through all. (:
Ily.

I shall post again when I have the time.
HugsandKisses;
Fana!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home