Friday, May 29, 2009

119, Trust

Hello Readers! :D

First and foremost..

I would like to wish a Happy Belated Birthday to My Syg, Huda & Amir!

To Huda Syg: Wow! Orng tu dh teen pa? Haha. You've been such a pleasure knowing. You were there for me when I needed you most. You'd make me laugh even when I'm down. You made me smile cause' of the little acts you do. You've made a great impact to my life cause' of everything you've done. I feel guilty for not being there with you during your birthday. Makes me think of what kind of friend I am. Still, I would want you to know that all these years we've spent together are appreciated. Look, how fast time flies! We were nerds back then and look at us, beautiful faces right now. May Allah bless you in everything you do & all the best in your future endeavours. I miss you so much. Meet up soon kay? (:

To Amir: Thank you for accompanying me when I was alone. Even though  I only just got to know you, you've been such a funny and fun person to talk with. TQ :D

Well, I'm not sure how today will be spent. Maybe I'll spent it at home. Again. I just get bored of staying at home all the time. It was so fun when we always got out of home to eat, to walk around town, to do shopping and all stuffs.. But, it's so different now. It Shucks. 

Alrighty, I'll post again when I feel like it. Ahaha.

xoxo.
Fana!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home