Wednesday, June 17, 2009

136, (Blank)

I have got no idea.
I have been overwhelmed by such emotions.
I'm sorry if I've got to my moods too easily.

My schedule for the next few days:

Thursday
Out to town again. 
More window-shopping.

Friday
Another good outing, Insyallah.

Saturday(the day I have been looking forward to)
Get lunch with one of gfys.
Window-shopping.
Meet the dudes at 8pm. *winkwink

Sunday
I NEED a break for myself.
I shall follow auntie to her house in Malaysia until Tuesday.
I wouldn't wanna worry about anything. 
I'm looking forward to having a hell of a time there.

Wednesday
Get lunch with anyone.
Will head to United Square if I can.

Other than that, I will have to finish all my homework.
I'm not in a mood to post actually. 

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home