Friday, July 10, 2009

154, Whtevr.

Morning Readers !

I woke up at 7.15am today despite the fact that I was so sleepy & tired yesterday. I viewed my blog a few minutes ago & I saw this tag by a hater. She, who goes by the name 'meimei' flooded my blog & stated that sleeq sucks. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Sadly, I'm not interested in knowing what you think of Sleeq. & you have no right to say that they suck. Have a good day hater(:

I wonder why such people do such things. Well, whatever to that lozer. I've deleted her tags, anyway. From my point of view, they don't suck a bit. My support & love for the boys will never change. Anyhoo, I'll be meeting them today ! :D If you have nothing better to do, drop by Tanjong Katong Complex & show some love for the boys alright. You know you want to be there ! See ya'll soon(:

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home