Friday, August 28, 2009

179, BACK ON TRACK !

Heyy Readers ! (:


It has been quite sometime since I updated this blog of mine don't you think ? Well, school has been mundane. Everything's pretty much the same. We got our Common Test 2 paper's back. I was pretty anxious but Alhamdulillah, I did pretty good(: When you play hard and work hard at the same time, it brings you success. Therefore, I'm gonna continue on working hard and InsyaAllah, won't get myself complacent. Next up will be EOY Exams and to think about it, we only have like a month left :S

Rehearsal for our Spectrum, our Musical 'Boys.Flowers.Hairspray' , have been pretty tough. Rehearsals have been dragging cause we are totally short of time and everything has to be good by then. I'm sure there's more to come and I really have to get myself focus on this too/ There's so much to do for Spectrum yet so little time. Sighs.

I'm not sure if you people realize, but a week of Ramadhan have passed. Pretty quick ayy ? Hope all of us are able to endure Ramadhan for another 3 weeks. Heyy, if a week can pass by swiftly.. I'm sure 3 weeks is nothing compared too:D

Before I end this post, I'd like to give a shoutout to the Sleeqers...
I MISS ALL OF YOU SLEEQERS ALONGSIDE SLEEQ ):
LETS GO FOR A SLEEQ SHOW SOON.
On the 5th maybe ? Text me up ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home