Wednesday, September 23, 2009

189, Happy. Sad. Tears

Well, Raya has always been a happy occasion for most. On 21st September, I lost my grandpa on my dad's side. The past few weeks when I dropped by Johor to go to Atuk's, I already knew that he wasn't in good condition. It saddens me most to know that he isn't able to move cause if he does, it'll hurt and he could hardly see or talk. But I was glad that I was able to hold his hands for the last time on the 1st day of Raya...

Yesterday was spent at Johor since my grandparents on my dad's side lives in Johor with one of my dad's elder sister. I had to wake up at 4.00am, had a quick wash up and off we went at about 4+ or 5am.. Abang Didi went along with us too. By the time I reached, most of my aunts, uncles, cousins, niece and nephews were there since they spent the night there.

Most of us spent the time praying, reading the Yaasin.. Papa was the one who spent most of his time giving his doa to Arwah Atuk.. It was around 12am when we got to see Arwah Atuk's face for the last time, All of his children, his grandchildren kissed him for the last time... I was crying bad by then especially seeing Nenek kissing Atuk. His body was then brought to the cemetery and it all ended there when he was being burry.

We all got back to the house.. All in the state of sorrow but again, at the end of the day, everyone will have to leave.. Therefore, I shall be a strong girl. All us cousins, nephews & niece, aunts and uncles were mingling together and we all ended up sleeping cause all of us were just too tired and sleepy. I got home at around 8.00pm yesterday.. Just to sleepy that I didn't attend sch today -.-

Well, I really wouldn't wanna elaborate much.
Atuk may have left but my love for him will always stay.
Al-fateha.


A vid of a nephew of mine, Tarmizi with his Aunty, Me ! haha

A cousin of mine, Azlinah, who's 4. Why may you ask, that I'm posting a pic of her ? Well, my cousin here lost her Mum, my Aunty, 3 months ago.. And again, at the age of 4. Despite being 4, she's still a strong girl. This is the first time I've met her without her Mum along. When we were at the cemetery yesterday, I was along with her and she said this to her dad..
"Ini mcm mane Ibu kene taman pun kan, tapy Ibu punye dekat..."
In English: "This was how Mum was being burry too right, but Mum's closer..."
I admire her strength and she's such a sweetheart. I didn't want to bring up the topic of her Mum cause I didn't want her to feel the pain. I too admire, Kak Aslindah and Abang Azlan for having to take care of her.. They definitely have taken the responsibility of taking care of their youngest sibling.. Aslindah syg is an example, despite loses.. We still have to stay strong.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home