Monday, September 28, 2009

190, So near yet..

Hey Readers !

Well, today will have to be productive(: I had group study with Nabilah and Shafiq.. I was the 'teacher' for Shafiq that is.. We shall do it more often, but focus is definitely needed..

Here are some pictures:

My Adik and I. We're awesome !

Thanks Nurul fr the shot !

Still rmbr Aai ? hahaha !

How about this ? hahah !

and today... When Fiqqo, Nab and Black went to buy food.

My student's bag. hahaha !

Oh, THANK YOU SHAFIQ FOR BLANJA-ING ME TODAY !
Love you all lahhh eh. :D

Im sure ya'll have noticed that I haven't been updating frequently.. I don't know why. Maybe I can't be bothered with it no more or im just plain lazy.. My fingers are just too idle, i suppose. The fact that I visit my fb and twitter more often, especially, could be the reason why... Maybe it's time to cut down on this cyber stuffs and back to reality. I've yet decided on what I should do with this blog for the moment. Well, just read and tag if you happen to see posts. (:

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home