Tuesday, November 17, 2009

206, Pililah Aku.. Jadi Pacar Mu ..

Hey Awesome People [:


How have your day been ? Great, I hope. Tehehe.

I've been looking through the pictures and videos taken on the 15th and they never fail to make me smile. Ahh, how great. (: So, I have been on photoshop the whole day.. Which explain the awesome picture of MY Girls above. Hehe. Drop by your comments about what you think about it yea ! I have always been on photoshop but didn't really meddle much with the tools.. And so, I decided to since I have tons of free time now. :D

Before I forget, I'd like to forgive to those people who asked me out and I rejected. It is not that I do not want to go out with you, I do but I'm just not free. I'll have to take care of my younger bro during the weekdays and all I have left are my weekends. Provided that I do not go out with my family. The point is that, tell me in a few weeks in advance if you want to go out with me. I try to make time for you lovely people. Trust me, I really do have a bunch of people I do want to go with for a date with.. But just so little time.

Like what I said in my previous post, when will my most memorable day be in the month of December.. I think I know when it is. Well, not specifically yet but I think I do know when it'll be. I've told my Awesomist about it and all I need is their presence and the presence of YOU people who are on my list ! Yes, I have a list and pray hard you'll be invited. HAH. Will spread the word for now, not really giving out much info about it YET. *winkwink

Till my next post.
HugsandKisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home