Friday, March 12, 2010

225, Gone.

Hello Lovely People. (:

Tons of things have been happening in life. Family, School, Friendship, Exam result, Camp... You name it. I wouldn't mind listing everything if I wanted to waste a few hours of my time. Too bad. Briefly, everything has been fine just some minor issues here and there but all's good.
___________

My Exam result are okay too. Not satisfying but okay.

I'm taking 9 subjects this year, and I got A's for 6 of my subjects.

Okay so my Malay sucks; C5. It IS obvious that my Malay sucks. I have the tendency to converse in English most of the time. Even if I do communicate in Malay, there's nothing practical about it, which is normal. & both my written and spoken malay is umm.. pretty messed up too.

Don't talk about D&T. Absolutely disappointing. I have to bare with an underlined, fail mark imprinted in my report card. I can assure you that my theory for D&T is bullshiat but my practical is of a higher standard. Which does mention my marks- Without practical wok, my D&T just sucks.

My Math marks are okay, just not satisfying. I was anticipating and A but I got a B instead, I missed out by 2 marks. Why ? Cause apparently, I was just too careless. I had a few questions with the right steps, right methods just that my final answers were wrong due to wrong signs or alphabet. With that, I loss quite a few marks.

___________

March holidays are here !
Thank goodness ! :D
I'll blog about the activities/plans I'll be involved in during the March holidays when I find the time to blog again. Meanwhile, I hope all of you have an awesome holiday :D

Alrighto, I'm outszxsz.
xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home